Bem Vindo ao BpM - Batalha pelo Mundo!

BpM - Batalha pelo Mundo: Forums

BpM - Batalha pelo Mundo :: Exibir tópico - To get a warlock to be cheap wow classic gold
 FAQFAQ   PesquisarPesquisar   GruposGrupos   MedalhasMedalhas   PerfilPerfil   Entrar e ver Mensagens ParticularesEntrar e ver Mensagens Particulares

To get a warlock to be cheap wow classic gold

Novo Tópico   Responder Mensagem    BpM - Batalha pelo Mundo - Índice do Fórum -> Boteco
Exibir mensagem anterior :: Exibir próxima mensagem  
Autor Mensagem
ningling2016
Civil
Civil

Medalhas: Nenhum
Ribbons: Nenhum

MensagemEnviada: Seg, 26 Ago 2019 9:53 am    Assunto: To get a warlock to be cheap wow classic gold Responder com Citação

They could make a wow classic gold that everybody likes. I would like to see this even though I didnt play with it. Most of the folks I know that still play WoW Classic do like it. They complain about it. They are brainwashed by WoW Classic and they can not stop. Mine wasn't so it was simpler for me to quit after tbc. Which was when they killed WoW Classic. It turned into a creampuff hand match in just 4 decades.

Sheep was far more powerful. Back before it'd diminishing returns you may sheep someone to cc someone for a 30 minutes or to reset a duel or however long the duration was. Used to be possible for a mage to wand a warrior to death in a duel with a combination of nova, rank 1 frostbolt along with a fantastic ol fashion sheep then eat/drink to full health if it wasnt going your way.

Except bubble hearth, a fantastic frost mage may and did counter everything for. To get a warlock to be cheap wow classic gold successful vs a mage, they must have the fel puppy out. A Warlock had a better than even chance to kill a mage due to the spell lock it provided.

Otherwise, you simply saved Counter-spell to get Fear and the warlock died. Arcane Missles, when talented was also very strong. It turned out to be so they always faced their goal, a spammable steered spell that auto-swivled the mage.
Ver o perfil de Usuários Enviar Mensagem Particular
Mostrar os tópicos anteriores:   
Novo Tópico   Responder Mensagem    BpM - Batalha pelo Mundo - Índice do Fórum -> Boteco Todos os horários são GMT - 3 Horas
Página 1 de 1

Ir para:  
Enviar Mensagens Novas: Proibido.
Responder Tópicos Proibido
Editar Mensagens: Proibido.
Excluir Mensagens: Proibido.
Votar em Enquetes: Proibido.